Sunday, August 31, 2008

Things we lost to the Namsong

We are in Laos right now. We spent the last two days kayaking and tubing down the Namsong river with some friends we met trekking.

Right now though, I'd like to list the things we lost in the Namsong.

1. My sandal (singular). If you happen to see a drunk guy with one black sandal...its probably mine.
2. Our bank cards (luckily, we have backups)
3. Kip (Laos money)
3. 2 Wallets (containing said bank cards and kip)
4. My t-shirt (still wondering how this happened...it was my green water guardian shirt...I loved that shirt
5. My necklace (sorry mom)
6. Some dignity

If you happen to see any of these items floating around the Indian and South China sea, let us know. We'll be happy to reward you with a lot of wet kip.

2 comments:

Chad said...

dudes that is freakin hilarious. good stuff.

check your email for good pictures of your friends.

Blissfully Matousek said...

Nick! I heart your adventures. Sorry about the necklace. We have some really good friends who live in Laos - in Luang Prabang. I don't know how long you're staying but you would LOVE them. Here is the link to their blog if you're interested:

http://teamskeene.blogspot.com/

Miss you! -Cousin Sarah